Tuesday, November 6, 2018

A Little Bit of Grunge

Hello everyone,

Today's post is the last thank you card in this series that was commissioned by a girlfriend.


The card base is Close To My Heart Eggplant.  The printed paper is of unknown origin.  The sentiment is Close To My Heart A True Thank You stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on a white of unknown origin and layered on more Eggplant.  The background images are Stampin' Up Timeless Textures and Gorgeous Grunge stamped in Stampin' Up Perfect Plum and Early Espresso, Close To My Heart Ruby, and Altenew Sand Dunes.  The embellishments are Fabricland.

This was a more challenging card.  It's not what I'd consider completely business appropriate but I think it would appeal to a more younger client.  I really loved the colours in the printed paper and was grunge-inspired by the print.  I also drew on the printed paper in my colour choices.  The square embellishments are just to be a little contrary!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment