Sunday, November 25, 2018

Glittering For Grand Nanna

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a very special card that I crafted for my husband's grandmother who turned 100 years old at the end of October.


The card base is a shimmery grey of unknown origin.  The printed paper is American Craft POW! Glitter Paper Orchid Spring layered on Paper Accents Glossy Mirrored Silver.  The sentiment is a combination of Provo Craft Wordsworth Olivia and Memory Box Happy Birthday Friendship Script die cut from more Paper Accents Glossy Mirrored Silver.  The butterflies are cut with Joy Crafts 6002/0322 die also from Paper Accents Glossy Mirrored Silver and are highlighted with Lavender Stickles.

My husband's grandmother like anything that glitters and is shiny and this card delivers both!  I love the glittered American crafts paper.  It was a bit of a challenge to affix the sentiment and I'm not sure I've got it all that centered.  This particular font is however very forgiving.  Once I'd finally got the sentiment glued, the card needed just a bit more hence, the shiny butterflies.  She loved her card!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle


No comments:

Post a Comment