Friday, November 2, 2018

Funky Diagonal Thank You

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a rather funky thank you card.


The card base is Close To My Heart Daisy White.  The printed paper is of unknown origin (likely Stampin' Up) layered on Stampin' Up Pool Party.  The sentiment is a stamp of unknown origin stamped in Soft Suede on a white of unknown origin.  The banners are punched from Pool Party, So Saffron and Soft Suede and are highlighted with Kaisercraft Miss Nelly pearls.

I love this funky diagonal.  It has great colours in a combination that I wouldn't generally think of using.  Like many of the cards in this series, this card uses a really simple layout.  The sentiment isn't layered and in a darker ink, it really pops.  The little banners, a favourite embellishment, draw from the colours in the printed paper.  This is a card I could easily repeat.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment