Saturday, November 17, 2018

Brocade Blue Duo

Hello everyone,

Today's duo is a great pair of butterflies.


The card base is Stampin' Up Brocade Blue.  The image is Technique Tuesday BoHo Buzz stamped on Recollections White in Brocade Blue ink and heat embossed with Stampendous Kaleidoscope Transparent embossing powder.  The image panel is layered on a mirrored silver and a white of unknown origin.  The card is highlighted with Waterfall Stickles.


The card base is Stampin' Up Brocade Blue.  The image is Magenta stamped on Recollections White in Brocade Blue ink and heat embossed with Stampendous Kaleidoscope Transparent embossing powder.  The image panel is layered on a mirrored silver of unknown origin.  The embellishments are Me & My Big Ideas Rhinestone stickers.

I couldn't craft a commission of this type without including a few butterflies.  I like how different these images are even though I used the same ink and embossing powder.  I think I did well with the embellishment/Stickles placement - not too many, not too few.  I find the blue/white/silver colour scheme really appealing.  Though it's not really visible in these photos, the Kaleidoscope embossing powder is really nice.

I hope you enjoy these cards and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment