Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Sporty Congratulations

Hello everyone,

Today's card is for a friend of my daughter who just graduated from University with a sports management program.


The card base is Stampin' Up Smoky Slate.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Double Take stamped on a white of unknown origin with Altenew Forest Glades and Silver Stones.  The sentiment panel is layered on more white and a green of unknown origin.  The embellishments are Paper House 3D stickers, Recollections stickers, Karen Foster Design stickers, and ATD (Momenta) Metallic stickers.

This is a fantastic sporty congratulations card!  I chose really neutral colours so the stickers would be the primary focus.  I include all different types of sports stickers because I wasn't aware of his interest in any single sport.  I think it turned out particularly well.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment