Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Pumpkin Pie Duo

Hello everyone,

Today's sentiment-less pair are, once again, autumn-inspired.


The card base is Stampin' Up Pumpkin Pie.  The image is Stampin' Up Medallion stamped in Cameo Coral, Close To Cocoa, Pumpkin Pie and Really Rust on a white of unknown origin.  The image is layered on a white of unknown origin.  The image is highlighted with Mercury Glass Stickles.


The card base is Stampin' Up Pumpkin Pie.  The image is IndigoBlu Ink Splat Butterfly stamped in Creamy Caramel, More Mustard, Pumpkin Pie, Bravo Burgundy, Summer Sun and Really Rust on a white of unknown origin.  The image is layered on Close To My Heart Sunflower.  The card is highlighted with EK Success Dots "Brights".

I love this Pumpkin Pie card base!  I chose images to which I could apply multiple colours of inks.  I used the little square spots because they're easier to control.  I'm particularly enamored with the Medallion image.  It's always been a favourite but it's somewhat tucked away so I don't always think to pull it out.  It's just striking on this card.  The butterfly image also turned out very well although it doesn't reflect the different ink colours as well as I would have hoped.

I hope you enjoy these cards and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment