Monday, November 19, 2018

Blue Bayou Duo

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a duo of non-traditional winter cards.


The card base is Stampin' Up Blue Bayou.  The image panel was stamped with Impression Obsession Cover-A-Card Snowflakes stamped in Close To My Heart Twilight on a white of unknown origin.  The panel was layered on Paper Accent Glossy Mirror Silver and more white.  The card was highlighted with Recollections Rhinestones and Diamond Stickles.


The card base is Stampin' Up Blue Bayou.  The image is Inkadinkado Winter Trails stamped on a white of unknown origin with Stampin' Up Lost Lagoon and heat embossed with Close To My Heart Silver Pearl.  The embellishments are Mark Richards 3mm Silver Metals.

I couldn't resist crafting a pair of winter cards for this series.  This duo was a bit more of a challenge to craft without using sentiments.  I needed to hold exercise some restraint to be satisfied just using images.  Adding embellishments, Stickles and using heat embossing helped with the overall result because it added interest.  I'm actually quite happy with this pair.

I hope you enjoy these cards and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment