Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Breast Cancer Thank You II

Hello everyone,

Today's post is the second thank you card I crafted on behalf of my daughter for a sponsor of her Run For The Cure event.


The card base is light pink Recollections.  The layers are a white of unknown origin and a dark pink Recollections that was textured with Couture Creations Washed Away embossing folder.  The sentiment is Spellbinders Thanks Expressions stamped in Altenew Rubellite ink and cut with the coordinating die from a white of unknown origin.  The ribbon is American Crafts.  The card is highlighted with Diamond Stickles.

When my daughter asked me to craft these cards, I knew I'd use this particular embossing folder because it always reminds me of ribbons.  It's also perfect for adding a titch of glitter.  I love the bold white sentiment!  Both of these thank you cards were well received!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment