Thursday, November 22, 2018

Carpenter Thank You

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a very special thank you card that I crafted for the gifted craftsman who refurbished an old cabinet of my father's.


The card base is Pacon Beige and Canson Papercraft Sand stamped with Stampin' Up Gallery Grunge in Soft Suede.  The image is a tool die of unknown origin cut from a paper of unknown origin, layered on a printed paper of unknown origin and Canson Papercraft Champagne.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Another Thank You stamped in more Soft Suede.

 

Mark was a true hero when he took on this project.  I'd got this cabinet from my parents basement years ago and stored it in our backyard shed with the best of intentions to refurbish it.  This spring was a bit of a do or die point and I was so upset at the idea of throwing out my Dad's cabinet that my loving husband called in a favour from a golfing buddy.  The before and after images above are proof of Mark's talents.  I wanted to show my appreciation by crafting this special tool card.  This is a very special cabinet which I'll treasure always.

I hope you enjoy these cards and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment