Saturday, November 24, 2018

Mom's Birthday

Hello everyone,

Today is my Mother's birthday and I'm posting the special card I crafted for her.


The card base is a rust Bazzill.  The printed paper is Photoplay Here Kitty Kitty layered on a light yellow Bazzill.  The sentiment is Elizabeth Craft Design Sentiment 1 - Celebration stamped on Recollections Vanilla in Altenew Pure Graphite.  The punch are cat is made with Stampin' Up Going Grey and the Owl punch.

My mom loves cats and when I came across this comic kitty paper with a red background, I knew I'd use it for her birthday card this year.  Ironically, I didn't have a cat embellishment that worked with the paper so I scoped out my punch art board on Pinterest and found this cute cat.  I think he's puuurfect for my Mom's card.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment