Friday, November 30, 2018

Sweet Santa I

Hello everyone,

The next number of posts are teacher Christmas cards that were commissioned by a girlfriend.




















The card bases are Stampin' Up Mint Macaron.  The printed paper is Stampin' Up Home For Christmas designer series paper layered on a white of unknown origin.  The sentiments are October Afternoon Boughs & Berries and Creative Expressions Holly Jolly Sentiment stamped in Early Espresso on a white of unknown origin. The layer is Stampin' Up Real Red.  The embellishments are Stampin' Up Mint Macaron buttons and Target twine, and Michael's ribbon.

I really love making the Christmas cards for my friend's kids teachers.  I get to craft some really fun cards.  All her kids are boys so I try hard not to go too feminine but stick to kid-inspired.  This Santa paper is really sweet.  I like that it's quite traditional.  There are also lots of colours with which to coordinate.  I had a lot of fun choosing sentiments and embellishments and because these won't be mailed, I didn't have to worry about bulk.

I hope you enjoy these cards and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle


No comments:

Post a Comment