Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Vanilla Duo

Hello everyone,

Today's post is the last duo in this commission of sentiment-less cards.


The card base is Recollections Vanilla.  The background image is Heartfelt Creations Large Elegant Word Background stamped in Altenew Vineyard Berry.  The images are Altenew Frosted Garden also stamped in Vineyard Berry and cut with the coordinating die.


The card base is Recollections Vanilla.  The images are Altenew Frosted Garden stamped on more vanilla in Altenew Jet Black and Versafine Onyx Black.  The image panel is layered on Stampin' Up Basic Black.

This is a lovely pair of toile cards.  At least that was I was trying to evoke.  The images are not as detailed as traditional toile but use the traditional colours and are very formal.  I used two black inks for the second card because the solid aspects of the images needed a little extra inking.  I didn't add any embellishments because I really wanted to focus on the overall toile feel of the cards.  They actually turned out even better than I'd imagined.

I hope you enjoy these cards and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment