Thursday, November 29, 2018

Well Earned Retirement

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a retirement card that was commissioned by a colleague.


The card base is Close To My Heart Colonial White.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Close To My Heart Sorbet and Stampin' Up Early Espresso.  The sentiment is Avery Elle Sentimental stamped in Early Espresso on Colonial White and layered on more Sorbet.  The 'happy' element of the sentiment is cut with the coordinating die from Early Espresso.

The recipient of this card works in a library so I was thrilled to find this sheet of paper with books.  The printed paper has elements which are glittered so I decided not to add embellishments.  I like how the Early Espresso elements really pop against the muted colours in the rest of the card.  Given it's a work retirement card I added an extra panel on the interior to allow for as many signature as possible.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment