Monday, July 15, 2019

A Holly Branch

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a fairly traditional Christmas card.


The card base is Stampin' Up Old Olive.  The printed paper is Flonz Vintage Papers - Happy Merry Christmas layered on a khaki of unknown origin.  The image is Penny Black A Wish for Peace stamped in Stampin' Up Mossy Meadow and coloured with Cherry Cobbler and Old Olive Blendabilities markers on Recollections Vanilla.  The sentiment is Magenta stamped in Altenew Vineyard Berry on Recollections Vanilla and layered on more khaki.  The brads are Recollections.

This image is another leftover I found in my scrap bin of Christmas bits.  To be honest, I was grateful to have finally used it.  I thought it worked very well with the background paper and the simple lines of the font of the sentiment.  It took a while to find an appropriate paper for layering and I think the khaki works rather well.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment