Wednesday, July 17, 2019

More Simple Christmas Plaid

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a wonderful sentiment-less Christmas card.


The card base is Stampin' Up Old Olive.  The printed paper is Recollections Classic Christmas layered on a white of unknown origin.  The image is Inkadinkado stamped in a Stampin' Up green on Recollections white, heat embossed with Close To My Heart silver pearl and layered on more Old Olive.  The card is highlighted with Avocado Liquid Pearls.

This is yet one more image retrieved from my bin of leftover Christmas bits.  I love Christmas tree images but I find it very challenging to add sentiments when I use them.  To solve that problem, I decided not to use any sentiment on this card.  Notwithstanding the whimsical image, I decided this plaid background worked.  I think the contrast of the two styles is great! 

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment