Saturday, July 27, 2019

Tree Trio

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a more masculine/neutral French Christmas card.


The card base is Stampin' Up Early Espresso.  The printed paper is Simple Stories Merry & Bright layered on a red Bazzill.  The images are Peel-Off's outline stickers filled with a variety of glitter.  The sentiment is Bonnidée C'est Noël stamped in Early Espresso on Recollections Vanilla.

I crafted these glittered trees a number of years ago and found them in the leftover bin of bit and pieces.  As with many of these cards, I'm trying to use up some of the leftovers in my stash.  I love the trees against the tree paper.  Even though they're very different, they still speak well to each other.  The sentiment also nods to trees.  It's a great result.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment