Monday, July 22, 2019

Christmas Shine

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a shiny blue and silver French Christmas card.


The card base is Recollections White.  The printed paper is Recollections Winter Frost layered on Paper Accents Glossy Mirror Silver.  The sentiment is Bonnidée C'est Noël heat embossed with Close To My Heart Silver Pearl embossing powder on a white of unknown origin.  The card is highlighted with White Opal Liquid Pearls.

Blue and silver are a favourite colour combination for a non-traditional Christmas card.  I really love the shine of the silver even though it doesn't make for the greatest of photos.  I did have to ensure that I didn't place the printed paper upside down.  The music notes would have looked pretty funny if I had.  I love the dots of Liquid Pearls but they're a bit of a pain because they don't seem to really dry and tend to stick.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment