Monday, July 1, 2019

Christmas In July


Hello everyone,

Today’s post Begins the 2019 I SPI Christmas In July series.  Most of these cards I crafted in late 2018 but never got them posted.


The card base is Stampin’ Up Night of Navy.  The printed papers are Echo Park Celebrate Winter layered on a red Bazzill.  The sentiment is Crafter’s Companion Festive Phrases die cut from more red Bazzill and stamped in Stampin’ Up Real Red on a white of unknown origin.

This card was crafted for one of my male colleagues.  I used a new die cut/stamp set to which I was drawn after having so much fun with ‘happy birthday’ die cuts.  I really like the blue and red colour combination, finding it very suitable for a male recipient and just different enough to appeal to my colleague.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment