Sunday, July 14, 2019

Simply Sophisticated

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a beautiful flourished Christmas card.


The card base is Recollections White.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on a glittered white, also of unknown origin, and Recollections Black.  The sentiment is Stampabilities Merry Christmas 06 stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Recollections White and layered on more Recollections Black.  The ribbon is of unknown origin.  The card is highlighted with Star Dust Stickles.

You can't go wrong with a red/white/black colour scheme.  I love the 'worn' aspect of this printed holly paper and black seemed the best colour with which to coordinate as I was pretty sure I wouldn't find just the right red in my stash.  This is a great scale sentiment for a horizontal card.  The black ribbon really brings it all together.  A great result!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon!

Gisèle


No comments:

Post a Comment