Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Monochromatic Christmas

Hello everyone,

Today's post is very neutral monochromatic Christmas card.


The card base is Stampin' Up Crumb Cake.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Recollections Vanilla and Black.  The image is Sweet & Sassy Christmas Silhouettes stamped in Close To My Heart Slate from Recollections Vanilla and cut with the coordinating die.  The sentiment is Flonz Merry Christmas 809 stamped in Versafine Onyx Black.  The card is highlighted with Platinum Liquid Pearls.

I've had this piece of die cut holly in my leftover bin for eons.  I can't for the life of me figure out why on earth I used Slate ink which has made this leftover very hard to use.  When I came across this piece of printed paper I knew I'd finally be able to use this holly branch.  I was particularly happy to be able to stamp the sentiment on the printed paper.  This is one very non-traditional Christmas card but lovely all the same.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment