Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Traditional Christmas

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a much more colourful and traditional Christmas card.


The card base is Bazzill Red Devil.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on a dark green Bazzill and and ivory of unknown origin.  The sentiment is Flonz Merry Christmas 808 stamped in Altenew Evergreen on more ivory and layered on more Bazzill Red Devil.  The brad is of unknown origin.

I really dug into the scrap bin to pull this wonderfully traditional card together.  I can't remember where most of the elements originated.  I'm loving all the layers with the variety of reveal amounts.  The printed paper is fantastic (I know I've used it before) and is the perfect scale for a card.  In a nod to the traditional card, I used a font that was equally traditional.  It's a great result!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle


No comments:

Post a Comment