Thursday, July 11, 2019

Christmas Cars

Hello everyone,

Today's Christmas card post is a more masculine card.


The card base is Stampin' Up Early Espresso.  The printed paper is Simple Stories Merry & Bright layered on a red Bazzill.  The sentiment is Stamp Barn stamped in Early Espresso on Recollections White and layered on more red Bazzill.

In my mind, this is the perfect masculine Christmas card.  I just love these vintage cards!  I'm not always thrilled about rows of images as I don't find they necessarily work all that well on cards but this printed paper is the perfect scale for cards.  This layout is extremely simple because I didn't want to cover up any more of the printed paper than necessary.  Also, it is a masculine card so no extra frou frou was needed.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment