Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Pink Holidays

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a very pretty non-traditional Christmas card.


The card base is Stampin' Up Rich Razzleberry.  The image/sentiment is Inkadinkado Winter Trails stamped on Whisper White in Rich Razzleberry, clear heat embossed and layered on a shimmery pink of unknown origin.  The printed paper is BoBunny Carousel Christmas layered on more shimmery pink.  The card is highlighted with Petal Pink Liquid Pearls.

This is yet one more image/sentiment that I found in my leftover bin.  It was likely relegated to the leftovers because it ended up much more pink than I'd planned.  It works perfectly however with this great pink poinsettia printed paper which I likely didn't have when I originally stamped this element.  This very feminine Christmas card has hints of shine with the layering paper and heat embossing which just makes me happy.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment