Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Christmas Owls


Hello everyone,

Today’s Christmas card post was crafted for another colleague.


The card base is Recollections White.  The printed paper is Echo Park Keepin’ Cozy layered on Stampin’ Up Smoky Slate and a white of unknown origin.  The sentiment is Bonnidée C’est Nöel heat embossed with Stampendous Sterling Silver embossing powder.  The ribbon is Crafts.  The snowflake brad is of unknown origin.

Several my colleagues are Francophones, so I was especially pleased to be able to craft a number of French Christmas cards.  I love these three owls and trimmed the paper so they would end up in the design ‘sweet spot’.  The light blue background was perfect for stamping the sentiment and I decided to emboss in silver to coordinate with the Smokey Slate layer, the silver in the ribbon and the silver snowflake.  It’s a very quick and easy card.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment