Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Christmas Stockings

Hello everyone,

Today's final Christmas In July post is another pretty non-traditional Christmas card.


The card base is Stampin' Up Cherry Cobbler.  The printed paper is Dovercraft layered on Bazzill Aspen.  The sentiment is Magenta stamped in Close To My Heart Ponderosa Pine on Recollections White.  The ribbon and snowflake embellishment are of unknown origin.  The card is highlighted with Silver Stickles.

The was the perfect paper for using a vertical sentiment.  While I'd hoped to coordinate with pink elements, I couldn't find the right shade and I just had more dark green elements in my stash.  As you know, I'm not all that fussy with rows but again, because the scale of the images was just right, this paper works.  It's a really wonderful result.

I hope you enjoyed this card as well as this Christmas In July series and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment