Friday, July 26, 2019

Yet Another Christmas Plaid

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a great neutral or masculine Christmas card.


The card base is a red of unknown origin.  The printed paper is of unknown origin and is layered on a dark green also of unknown origin and Recollections White.  The sentiment is cut from a shimmery red of unknown origin with Joy Crafts 6002/2027 Merry Christmas die.  The nutcracker embellishment is Crafts.  The card is highlighted with Golden Rod Stickles.

I'm rather shocked at the number of plaid Christmas cards I've crafted.  This card was purposely a more masculine card.  I thought the plaid and nutcracker helped with that effort.  I love the sentiment on the angle but wish I'd managed to align it just a little more in the center.  I had to angle it otherwise the nutcracker wouldn't fit all that well. 

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment