Thursday, July 25, 2019

Another Simple Chrismtas

Hello everyone,

Today's Christmas In July post is another very traditional card.


The card base is a green Bazzill.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on a red Bazzill.  The sentiment is Hero Art Holiday Sayings stamped in Altenew Moss on Recollections Vanilla.  The mini banners were punched from a red Bazzill and are highlighted with Candy Cane Stickles.

I have enough holly paper that I'd be able to use nothing but for my Christmas cards until I'm unable to craft anymore.  It's a rare holly Christmas paper that I just don't love!  This is a very simple holly paper so I kept the layout equally clean and simple.  The sentiment is rather large but doesn't cover up too much of the printed paper.  Adding three mini banners is a layout I just love and use fairly often.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment