Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Sweet Christmas


Hello everyone,

Today’s post is another Christmas card that I crafted for a colleague.
  


The card base is Recollections White.  The printed paper is Wild Rose Studio Frosted Lace layered on a light blue Recollections and a pink Bazzill.  The sentiment is Stampendous Merriest Wish stamped in Close To My Heart Juniper on Recollections White and layered on more pink Bazzill.  The card is highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen and Diamond Stickles.

This is a favourite non-traditional Christmas card.  I love the colours, and this is one of my all-time favourite Christmas sentiments.  The colleague who received this card is a very feminine woman but also a little quirky, so I knew her card had to be a little different.  This is a very straightforward card with a very simple layout.  A great result.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment