Sunday, June 30, 2019

A Cheerful Stem

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a very feminine floral die cut birthday card.


The card base is Stampin' Up Melon Mambo.  The image is Sizzix Wildflower Stems #1 die cut from Close To My Heart Pear and Melon Mambo and layered on a piece of white of unknown origin.  The sentiment is Gina Marie All Seasons stamped in Altenew Parrot on Recollections White and layered on more Melon Mambo.  The embellishment is Me & My Big Ideas Rhinestone Singles.

I found this piece of textured white in my scrap bin and thought it was perfect for this die cut flower.  The texture is fantastic!  I love how the stem goes right off the paper.  I also find the bannered sentiment, crossing over the stem very appealing.  I messed up when attaching the flower to the stem so I covered it up with a few rhinestones adding a bit of unexpected glitter.  I'm so happy with this card that I'd like to try it in other colours!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment