Saturday, June 1, 2019

Another Single Stem

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another single stem card.


The card base is Close To My Heart Colonial White.  The background is a piece of Ranger alcohol inked glossy paper layered on DCWV Silky Smooth card stock and a shimmery gold of unknown origin.  The image is Sizzix Thinlits Wildflower Stems #2 cut from a shimmery brown of unknown origin.  The sentiment is Gina Marie All Seasons stamped in Stampin' Up Early Espresso.

I had so much fun with yesterday's card I couldn't resist crafting another.  I used the #2 set of the series which I picked up at the same time.  I've had this piece of alcohol inked paper in my stash for eons and was just looking for an excuse to use it.  I love the combination of colours on the alcohol inked paper which are the perfect background for this silhouetted stem.  I thought it was ideal for a sympathy card.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment