Monday, June 24, 2019

Camping Commission

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a special birthday card I crafted for a colleague's mother.


The card base is a white Bazzill.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Stampin' Up Real Red and Old Olive.  The sentiment is Microsoft Word layered on more Real Red and Old Olive.  The embellishments are American Crafts mini earth tones glitter brads.

I'd never been asked to craft a camping themed card for a woman's milestone birthday but I aim to please.  I was actually a little worried about the theme until I found this great piece of camping paper in my scrap bin.  I had hoped to add some twine (either a bow or knot) but I really didn't want to cover up any more of this camping paper than necessary.  I really hope this card will work!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment