Friday, June 21, 2019

Shimmer For You

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a simple all purpose card.


The card base is Recollections Vanilla.  The image is Stampin' Up Dandelion Wishes stamped in Tsukineko Brilliance Lightening Black on more Recollections Vanilla.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Itty Bitty Greeting also stamped in Lightening Black.  The image/sentiment panel is layered on a shimmery gold of unknown origin, Recollections Vanilla and My Mind's Eye Cowboy.  The card is highlighted with Mercury Glass Stickles.

I didn't have any particular purpose in mind for this card, I was just experimenting with the image which I'd borrowed from a girlfriend and my stash of Tuskineko cat's eye inks.  The photo doesn't do the card justice as there is a hint of shimmer throughout.  For a very neutral colour palette, it's a card with a lot of depth and interest.  I'm very pleased with the result.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment