Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Teacher Thank You IV

Hello everyone,

Today's post is the fourth in the teacher thank you card series that a girlfriend commissioned.


The card base is Stampin' Up Creamy Caramel.  The printed paper is DCWV Rock Star Stack layered on Recollections Black and more Creamy Caramel.  The sentiment is Impression Obsession Vertical Greetings stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on a white of unknown origin and layered on more Creamy Caramel and Recollections Black.  The embellishments are Fabricland.

I love the font of this sentiment.  It is very 'teacher'!  I also love that it is vertical.  I've never been a fan of Creamy Caramel.  It's really a disgusting brown.  It did however coordinate perfectly with this piece of printed paper.  I think the smaller offset against the black makes this particular Creamy Caramel example quite palatable.  A great result.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment