Thursday, June 27, 2019

Happy Heart

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a wedding card I crafted for friends who are getting married next month.


The card base is Ruby Slippers Bazzill.  The image is Hero Arts Fancy Hearts stamped in Altenew Ruby Red on Recollections White and layered on a glittered silver of unknown origin, and more Ruby Slippers and Recollections White.  The sentiment is Verve Love Story stamped in Altenew Ruby Red on Recollections White and layered on more glittered silver.

I've had this stamp in my stash for eons but rarely use it because I find it challenging to place in a pleasing layout.  In this case, I used a square card base which made all the difference.  I didn't plan for a sentiment but then realized I'd had great success when I used this angled corner sentiment.  I'm so very happy with the result and I hope the happy couple are just as pleased.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment