Saturday, June 29, 2019

Butterfly Birthday Wishes

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a very pink butterfly birthday card.


The card base is Stampin' Up Melon Mambo.  The image is Memory Box Leaf Print Butterfly stamped in Altenew Coral Berry on Recollections Vanilla and layered on Stampin' Up Melon Mambo, a printed paper of unknown origin and more Recollections Vanilla.  The sentiment is My Sentiments Exactly Handwritten Sentiments stamped in Early Espresso on Recollections Vanilla and layered on more Melon Mambo.  The card is highlighted with Diamond Stickles.

This card was much more of a challenge than it should have been.  I just couldn't find an appealing layout and was utterly frustrated until I decided to look at the scrap bin of printed paper.  Once I found this love flourished paper, the card came together easily.  I really love the sentiment on an angle, especially when it's in the design sweet spot.  I didn't go overboard with the Stickles which I always find a bit of a relief.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment