Monday, June 10, 2019

Teacher Thank You III

Hello everyone,

Today's post is the third teacher thank you card in this series.


The card base is Stampin' Up Pool Party.  The printed paper is DCWV Rock Star Stack layered on Stampin' Up Melon Mambo.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up So Very Much stamped on a white of unknown origin with Melon Mambo ink and layered on more Pool Party.  The embellishments are Close To My Heart Rhinestone Flowers highlighted with Diamond and Fruit Punch Stickles.

Though I said I was going to try to keep these cards as neutral (masculine) as possible, this is most certainly not a neutral card.  Oh well!  I really like paisley but this is not the nicest I've ever come across.  It may be the skulls that turn me off.  There is also only a few colours with which you can coordinate - blue or pink.  The teacher who receives this card will appreciate it, the boys, I'm not so certain.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment