Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Another Simple Hello

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another 'hello' card.


The card base is The Paper Studio.  The image is Memory Box First Flight stamped in Tsukineko Brilliance Pearlescent Chocolate, Crimson and Rust on Recollections Vanilla.  The image is layered on a shimmery chocolate and a shimmery copper of unknown origin, and more Recollections Vanilla.  The sentiment is Hero Arts Everyday Sayings stamped in Stampin' Up Early Espresso.

 In the first stamping attempt I used some of my new Tombow markers and it was horrible.  The rubber just didn't take the marker all that well and it looked like a muddy mess.  Still in a playful mood, I pulled out some of the Tsukineko Cat's Eye ink pads in my stash and got the result I was hoping for.  This is a really beautiful card that isn't done justice by this photo.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment