Saturday, June 15, 2019

Father's Day

Hello everyone,

Today's card is the Father's Day card I crafted for my awesome husband.


The card base is Core'dinations.  The images are Paper Roses Golf Accessories die, cut from a variety of scraps, adhered to Recollections White and layered on Recollections Black.  The sentiment is Kaisercraft Occasions stamped in Versafine Onyx Black.

I was ecstatic to come across this die cut.  It is the perfect scale for cards.  It will also give me more options when crafting my hubby's cards.  I do get tired of the same old stamps and stickers.  It's also perfect for using tiny bits of scrap paper.  I wasn't quite sure of the golf cart placement and will admit to fussing around with the layout for quite a while.  Heaven help my husband if he does any kind of a critique.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment