Thursday, June 13, 2019

Teacher Thank You VI

Hello everyone,

Today's post is the last of the teacher thank you cards that one of my girlfriends commissioned.


The card base is Recollections White.  The printed paper is DCWV Rock Star Stack layered on a red of unknown origin and Paper Accents Mirrored Silver.  The sentiment is Gina K Labeled With Love stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Recollections White.  The embellishments are EK Success Harvest Dots Dimensionals.

This is one of my favourites in this series.  I love the red/black/white/silver colour combination.  This photo doesn't really do this card justice.  It's very challenging to get a good photo with the mirrored silver.  It took me a while to find a suitable sentiment.  Everything I looked at was either too small or too large and I wanted to be sure I had enough room for the red dimensionals.  That little bit of bling just brings it's all together!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle 

No comments:

Post a Comment