Saturday, June 22, 2019

A Pretty Trio

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a pretty feminine birthday card.


The card base is Recollections White.  The images are Inkadinkado stamped in Altenew Aqualicious, Teal Cave and Galactic Stream stamped on Recollections White and layered on Close To My Heart Peacock.  The sentiment is Creative Expressions More Scribbled Sentiments stamped in Altenew Aqualicious.  The embellishments are Darice self-stick clear gems.

I don't have a particular commission at the moment so I'm experimenting with stamps and colours.  I've always loved a trio layout and this doesn't disappoint.  The stamp is a great scale to punch three squares.  I used both the darker and lighter shade of the Peacock paper and love the contrast.  The flower is perfect for adding a simple gem.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment