Monday, June 3, 2019

Especially Vintage

Hello everyone,

The next few posts are vintage card that were commissioned by a colleague.


The card base is Recollections.  The vintage paper is of unknown origin layered on a teal Bazzill, a white of unknown origin,and Stampin' Up Pear Pizzazz.  The sentiment is My Sentiments Exactly Handwritten Sentiments stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Recollections White.  The embellishments are Close To My Heart blue glitter dots.

The paper for this series of cards is actually a place mat from a birthday planning kit that likely dates back to the 1970s.  This kitten is really darn cute!  I love the watercolour style and the colours are absolutely lovely.  I was careful when I trimmed the paper to ensure that I got as much of this kitten's face as possible.  The sentiment was carefully placed for the same reason.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment