Friday, June 28, 2019

Poppy Trio

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another lovely floral birthday card.


The card base is The Paper Studio.  The image is Stampendous Poppy Stems stamped in Tombow N35, 055, 126 and 761 on Recollections White and layered on Close To My Heart Blush and Garden Green.  The sentiment is Annabelle Stamps All Things Grow stamped in Altenew Moss on more Recollections White.  The card is highlighted with Fruit Punch Stickles.

This is another stamp I've had in my stash for a long, long time but rarely use because I don't find these poppies all that pretty.  I realize however that stamped in a variety of markers, makes for a much nicer result.  The blending of colours on the petals adds a lot more interest as do the layers and the banner sentiment.  I'm very happy with the final result.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment