Sunday, June 2, 2019

For A Graduate

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a graduation card that was commissioned by a colleague.


The card base is Recollections.  The printed paper is BasicGrey Lauderdale layered on Stampin' Up Rose Red and a green of unknown origin.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Teeny Tiny Wishes stamped in Altenew Permanent Black on Recollections White and layered on more Rose Red and green.  The embellishments are Recollections Rhinestones.

This card is for a young lady graduating from grade school so I wanted something fun and a little funky.  I don't know that this printed paper was intended for a young person but I found the different images appealing and I like the different 'words' and fun designs.  I thought the darker pink and brighter green coordinated really well with the images, though there are so many different colours in the printed paper colour coordination was not an issue.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment