Sunday, June 9, 2019

Teacher Thank You II

Hello everyone,

Today's post is the second teacher thank you card in this series.


The card base is Paper Accents mirrored silver.  The printed paper is DCWV Rock Star Stack.  The sentiment is Stampin' up Another Thank You stamped in Altenew Dusk on Recollections White and layered on more silver, Recollection White and Close To My Heart Peacock.  The embellishments are Jolee's All That Bling Dimensional Stickers.

This card is particularly special for my girlfriend's family as it's for a teacher who took a special interest in the boys and is now retiring.  Teaching is truly a vocation and it's wonderful to hear of a teacher who imparted an amazing legacy.  My special teacher was Miss Corey in grade five.  We kept in touch for a good 25-30 years until she passed away a few years ago and I was truly affected by the  loss.  I hope this special silver card will do justice to this amazing teacher.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment