Friday, June 14, 2019

Postcard Montage

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a birthday card that I crafted for my brother.


The card base is Stampin' Up River Rock.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Recollections Kraft and Stampin' Up Mossy Meadow.  The sentiment is Penny Black Special Wishes stamped in Stampin' Up Soft Suede on a vanilla of unknown origin.  The gold brads are of unknown origin.

This is not the normal birthday card I'd craft for my brother.  It's usually a cat theme or something a little on the funky side.  This card is postcards.  We recently went on a wonderful vacation in British Columbia and I was quite taken with the postcards that my brother wrote and actually mailed.  They'll be a lovely thing to get in the mail.  This printed paper is covered with postcards and I think he'll get a real kick out of it.  I had to be darn careful to make sure I didn't adhere the paper up-side-down.  Though he likely would have gotten a chuckle out it if I had.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment