Sunday, June 16, 2019

So Special

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a card I crafted for a girlfriend.


The card base is Stampin' Up Blackberry Bliss.  The image is Stampin' Up Bloom with Hope coloured with Tombow 055, 126, 676 and 685, then stamped on Recollections White.  The image panel is layered on Stampin' Up Pear Pizzazz, Rich Razzleberry, Paper Accents Mirrored Silver and more Recollections White.  The sentiment is Altenew Extra Special stamped in Blackberry Bliss.  The polka dot ribbon is of unknown origin.

Blackberry Bliss has to be one of my all time favourite Stampin' Up colours.  It is rich and sumptuous and coordinates with so many other colours.  I've so enjoyed using markers recently that I've picked up a few more colours and this was the perfect opportunity to 'play'.  I've so pleased with this card.  The colours, layers and ribbon make for a really wonderful and special result.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment