Friday, May 31, 2019

A Single Stem

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a lovely congratulations card.


The card base is Close To My Heart Colonial White.  The background image is Stampin' Up Bokeh Dots stamped in Altenew Aqualicious on Recollections Vanilla and layered on more Recollections Vanilla and Close To My Heart Lagoon.  The image is Sizzix Thinlits Wildflower Stems #1 cut from Close To My Heart Fern and Eggplant.  The sentiment is My Sentiments Exactly Handwritten Sentiments stamped in Versafine Onyx Black.  The card is highlighted with Diamond Stickles.

I picked up this set of die cuts earlier this spring and just needed some time to play.  I'm not at all disappointed.  I figured out quite some time ago that in order to incorporate multiple papers into a single die cut, you need to cut multiple images and adhere them together.  It's so ridiculously simple I literally slapped my own head!  It never hurts to have a few congratulations cards in my stash though this card could easily be used for any occasion with a simple change in sentiment.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment