Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Butterflies In Blue

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another think of you card I crafted for a girlfriend.


The printed paper is of unknown origin.  The sentiment is Creative Expressions Amazing Sentiments stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Recollections White and layered on a blue Bazzill.  The embellishments are of unknown origin.

This is another piece of paper (I think it's Recollections) that I just love.  Butterflies always make me happy and in blue, I'm over the moon.  This is the first time I've used this particular sentiment and I've thrilled with the font.  I placed it on an angle because I've been really pleased with that layout the last few times I've done it.  I think the two blue jewels are just a perfect final touch!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment