Friday, May 10, 2019

Teacup Wishes

Hello everyone,

Today's post is the last French birthday card I've crafted to replenish my stash.


The card base is Recollections.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Joy Crafts gold.  The sentiment is Bonnidee French Wording #1 stamped in Versafine Onyx Black.  The ribbon is Michael's Sheer Creations.  The flower embellishment is of unknown origin highlighted with Fruit Punch Stickles.

There is something about these teacups that I found particularly appealing.  It must be the tea drinker in me.  I layered with gold because the cups are highlighted in gold.  The ribbon was a challenge to find because I didn't have anything pink or teal that worked.  This particular ribbon is a rainbow of colours and works very well.  I chose to stamped the sentiment right on the printed paper because there was a perfect about of space for it.  A great result.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment