Saturday, May 11, 2019

So Many Pretty Shoes

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a thinking of you card I craft for a girlfriend.


The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Recollections Black.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Whimsical Words stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Recollections White and layered on more Recollections Black.  The ribbon and the embellishment are of unknown origin.

I wanted to craft an especially girly card for my friend and this printed paper suited the bill perfectly!  I love the wider shiny ribbon and the sparkly embellishment.  The sentiment panel didn't need to be quite so large but it still works very well.  I did realize, after the fact, that this card will need extra postage.  No matter.  I think she'll love this card.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment